So minutes after posting the video about IOS7, i decided to see if i could get a beta version on my phone!
At this point in time i have only seen the guides and am downloading the necessary files to update my device. I am currently downloading IOS7 Beta 3.
- Download the latest firmware (6.1.4 iPhone 5): http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/
- Download your IOS7 Beta: http://appledrunk.net/ios-7-beta-3-11a4414e-downloads/ - iPhone5,2_7.0_11A4414e_Restore.ipsw (iPhone 6 Model A1429) - You can find your model on the rear of the phone
- Open up iTunes - Hold Shift + Click Restore - Locate the: iPhone5,2_6.1.4_10B350_Restore.ipsw
- Restore the phone as a new phone and get to the Home Screen
- Hold Shift + Click Check for Updates - Locate: iPhone5,2_7.0_11A4414e_Restore.ipsw
- If you run into any unusual errors instead of spending hours on Google, just make sure you are using an original cable and not the cheap copies!!! I wont get them 2 hours of my life back!!
- All done!!